Rejected Lipstick - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Hey! It's awesome you took the time to build this, and I have some feedback.
  • I couldn't really tell what the build was without already knowing, so possibly scale up the size so you could incorporate more detail.
  • Some of the parkour distracts from the build a little, so maybe bring it a little closer in so it's not so spread out.
  • The parkour isn't repetitive or overly simple, so great work on that!
  • I can tell you spent a good amount of time working on this build, and it's not far off from being amazing!
Overall, I think if you reshape and resize the build a little, and make the parkour not pull attention from the build, this would be an outstanding map! Great job!

Ratings
Thanks! My biggest concern was the build being too small to understand, so thanks for the feedback! And, I was also contemplating moving the parkour in so thanks! :)

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
Hey there, Yellow

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: Your theme does seem original as I haven't really seen any other Lipstick-type parkour map submission themes before.

Build: Your build is very small-scaled/basic which in conclusion makes your build feel feeble and look pretty chunky/undetailed. I suggest upscaling your build and adding many more unique details to your build so that it pops/sticks out more!

Parkour: Your parkour unfortunately is unvaried/repetitive which makes it seem pretty boring and didn't really make me enjoy the parkour map. I suggest adding more interesting blocks/jumps to your build, for example, cactus block jumps, anvil jumps, chest jumps, etc.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.