Accepted Lollipop Parkour (Medium) by SwiftLee and RobotzMan

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
  • To begin, the basic outline of this parkour is "candy" themed, hence the large-sized lollipop in the middle. We structured the parkour to have a mixture and good variety of different types of jumps and challenges, such as ladders, double-jumps, fences, ice blocks, and duck-your-head jumps, where you have to make it to the next block with a block above your head! This course is comprised of 45 jumps; therefore, we would like to have this as medium course, as the jumps it contains are more advanced and for the more skilled medium-leveled players. This course was created by SwiftLee and RobotzMan, in attempt to appeal to the Minevast community. SwiftLee and RobotzMan are both experienced members on Minevast. This parkour is located at /plot visit RobotzMan. Please take time to view the following screenshots!

Here are some photos of the parkour in the creative plot-world:

Thanks for taking your time to view this thread, we appreciate anyone who plays this course or leaves feedback about it!

- SwiftLee and RobotzMan

TheFluttershy

Donator
Ratings
  • To begin, the basic outline of this parkour is "candy" themed, hence the large-sized lollipop in the middle. We structured the parkour to have a mixture and good variety of different types of jumps and challenges, such as ladders, double-jumps, fences, ice blocks, and duck-your-head jumps, where you have to make it to the next block with a block above your head! This course is comprised of 45 jumps; therefore, we would like to have this as medium course, as the jumps it contains are more advanced and for the more skilled medium-leveled players. This course was created by SwiftLee and RobotzMan, in attempt to appeal to the Minevast community. SwiftLee and RobotzMan are both experienced members on Minevast.

Here are some photos of the parkour in the creative plot-world:

Thanks for taking your time to view this thread, we appreciate anyone who plays this course or leaves feedback about it!

- SwiftLee and RobotzMan
Is there a warp?

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
A mixture of easy and hard is the equivalent to Medium. That was the exact point of having relatively easy and hard jumps, to balance each other out and create a medium parkourse. Thank you for replying!

Edit: The point of also having the relatively easy jumps was to give the player confidence that they can complete the course and not quit it immediately after failing; therefore, this brings more play time on the course and more play-ability to the course.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
If this doesn't get Accepted, I will... Go sleep.

This looks pretty d*mn cool, I can't wait to do this on parkour server! Nice work!
I love the design of Lollipop, colors fit perfectly and the map flies nicely!

Only feedback from me is, that there is a few jumps what are really hard, but you said
A mixture of easy and hard is the equivalent to Medium. That was the exact point of having relatively easy and hard jumps, to balance each other out and create a medium parkourse.
So it's ok, let's see what poke says! :)

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
Thanks for the feedback, we're glad the community is enjoying our parkour!

Merged: It looks like we're awaiting for a map "reviewer" to check out our map, when it's most opportune, I'd appreciate it if you could take a look, @Billybo10000 , Thanks!

Last edited:

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
@SwiftLee You must be patient for your map to be reviewed. I have to review all the maps submitted before your own, which I am sure you can respect. Also, remember not to double post and instead, either edit an old post, or merge your two posts together.

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
@SwiftLee You must be patient for your map to be reviewed. I have to review all the maps submitted before your own, which I am sure you can respect. Also, remember not to double post and instead, either edit an old post, or merge your two posts together.
@Billybo10000 , of course I can respect that! I was unsure of how long it should take until my map is reviewed, but I will leave you to your business, thanks for the reassurance!

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Congratulations, your map has been accepted!

I especially liked the section inside the lollipop, as it felt like a fresh gimmick of travelling down the Pop.

~ Billy