---------------------------------------------

First name Lucas

Age 16

Country or Timezone
France

Discord username
lcnelywalker

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become a staff member because i basically finished all i could do on the parkour realm (reached champion rank a while ago) and now i'd like to become a helper, to help people on that realm. I think that now, after putting +1000 hours on the parkour realm, i'm ready for it and it would bring me something new.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
i've been playing on this server since 10/05/2020.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? I can dedicate 20-30 hours a week, depends on my work days and my off days.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have knowledge of manacube parkour maps and i'm pretty good at parkour (at least for manacube parkour) so i can help players if they have any need related to maps/jumps they aren't able to do. Other than that i'm very friendly and nice to people, always ready to help. I like to meet new people and being helpful in any way towards them.
I also of course have knowledge of the server's rules.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? This is my first staff application for any server, the only "experiences" i had is building some parkour housing on the hypixel server, being a mod on here of course.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
-I've got the overall parkour knowledge to moderate a parkour server, i've played 2-3 years on manacube and on some other servers focused only on parkour. I'm only really playing parkour on minecraft anyway.
-As said earlier, i've finished every single map on the parkour realm, so i got map knowledge to help the other players with anything, if they need help how to do a jump, then in a more overall perspective what the commands are and how they work, guide them etc.
-Being helpful in any way motivates me to keep playing this server, i like to just log on and wander around waiting for people to ask some help so i can help players through maps. Most of the time it's very friendly and i have a good time doing that, and that's basically all i wish.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
The staff member role, being a helper, is firstly to help players with anything on the realm you're staff on. You need to have knowledge of anything on the realm, so you can help players with any problems. Being a mod or a chatmod, i believe is the same as a helper, but your role is also to pay attention to what people do, i mean by that to prevent people from cheating, swearing, or anything that bypasses the rules.

Are you able to use recording software? Yes, i am able to use a recording software, to record anything.

Anything else we should know?
My application is only focused for the parkour realm, since i don't play any other realm.
I'll have a two weeks holidays where i won't be able to play, from 5th august to 19th since i go on holidays. Other than that i should be able to play everyday, except for school periods.
I'm mainly going for helper/mod rank, to help people with anything they need
I'm often confronted to making decisions in life, either it is at work or anywhere else in life for any subjects. I think i can bring order in the server, knowing that many players just log on to insult people or just swear in chat for no reason, so that I can actually do anything about it.
For the "training sessions" i would just ask to let me know a little in advance when one happen. Other than that it's all good

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

You are aware that you may not use generative AI to write your application for you. Any suspicion of doing so will result in a rejection.
Yes

Last edited: