Looking for Gaming Keyboard Suggestions

Ratings
Hi everyone,

I'm in the market for a new gaming keyboard and would love some recommendations. I'm looking for something with great performance and durability. RGB lighting would be a nice bonus too!

I play a mix of FPS and RPG games, so a versatile keyboard that works well for both would be ideal. If you have any favorite models or brands, please share them with me.

Also, if anyone has a Red Magic discount code or knows where I can find one, that would be fantastic!

Thanks a lot for your suggestions and help!

Hallowqueen

Olympus Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,409 94
What type of keyboard are you looking for? (Mechanical, Membrane), and what would your budget be?

I'm not sure if you'd need or prefer a 100% keyboard, but I've had some pretty great 60% keyboards that do the job for me perfectly! But it totally just comes down to preference and what you'd be using it for - I use mine for typing, as well as playing games, so I currently have a Razer Huntsman Mini (RGB, customisable). The keyboard I had before that was a Royal Kludge RK61 (blue LEDs) - both are great options and are at a similar price point of like £60 ($76).

I don't have a lot of experience with 100% keyboards, but I know Logitech or Corsair are pretty commonly known for having reliable keyboards.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,228 305
What type of keyboard are you looking for? (Mechanical, Membrane), and what would your budget be?

I'm not sure if you'd need or prefer a 100% keyboard, but I've had some pretty great 60% keyboards that do the job for me perfectly! But it totally just comes down to preference and what you'd be using it for - I use mine for typing, as well as playing games, so I currently have a Razer Huntsman Mini (RGB, customisable). The keyboard I had before that was a Royal Kludge RK61 (blue LEDs) - both are great options and are at a similar price point of like £60 ($76).

I don't have a lot of experience with 100% keyboards, but I know Logitech or Corsair are pretty commonly known for having reliable keyboards.
I’m looking for a keyboard that can Still do back flips after 12 shots of jaeger

Ratings

Thanks for the response! I’m looking for a mechanical keyboard with a budget around £110 ($140).

I haven’t tried 60% keyboards, but the Razer Huntsman Mini and Royal Kludge RK61 sound great with their RGB options. Btw i’m interested in trying the REDMAGIC Mechanical Keyboard since it has some cool features and looks fantastic as well. Finally, I found a REDMAGIC voucher code on RiteCoupons, so hopefully it works!

Thanks again!
Cheers!

jennyjames

Banned
Hi,

For a high-performance, I think you should try these models:

CorsairK95 RGB Platinum XT
Logitech G Pro X
Razer BlackWidow Elite
Thanks