Lost most of my items :/

Bobbers

Donator
Ratings
19 1
Hey Minevastians! I had my own party called MaybLe and to get to my house I used /p home. But I recently switched parties and I didn't save my home point as one of my /home's or anything. So now I have a lost base that had all of my stuff in it (and an IG spawner) I have tried everything to get back to the base, I tried all my / homes I tried /p home but nothing worked even my friend didn't have my old base as one of her /home's. Rains and Ronan tried to help but they couldn't do anything either. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions and if maybe I could get some of my stuff back from a mod or something. Some of those things include:

• Many ores including diamonds, redstone, lapis, coal, pretty much all the ores
  • Many enchanting books
  • Saddles
  • God apples
  • Normal blocks (dirt, cobble, stone, clay, glowstone, wood.
  • LOTS of carrots, beetroots, potatoes, and seeds.
I don't really know how to show evidence but my old base was made of purple clay and I had an IG spawner running. We also have my base claimed but it isn't even close to any of the other bases and we can't get to it. Any help or advice is GREATLY appreciated :/

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
This situation is quite unfortunate.

If you perhaps remember the coords of your base I could tp you there.
Or if it was near any other existing parties.

Bobbers

Donator
Ratings
19 1
This situation is quite unfortunate.

If you perhaps remember the coords of your base I could tp you there.
Or if it was near any other existing parties.
No I don't have the coords and I don't happen to remember any other parties around :( but thanks for your help