Lower the blocks needed for a Gift from the Gods

Ratings
5 6
Honestly what the title says. GOTGs are just to painful to get in the early game because 10K blocks is quite a lot if you don't have trench. I personally don't have trench, so mining 10,000 blocks is a pain. Maybe lower it to 5,000 blocks instead. If it doesn't get lowered, then maybe magma blocks should be counted towards GOTGs.

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
SSM made a similar post to this. And I totally agree. But at the same time, Olympus is a grindy gamemode, and it feels like it already takes hours to get anything done.

switch

Dedicated Member
ELITE
wentrare
wentrare
ELITE
Ratings
113 3
Pretty sure Trench doesn't count towards your blocks mined, so it wouldn't make a difference if you had it. Also GFTG's have always been at 10k blocks for a while and I doubt they would change it. It's good how they are in terms of blocks mined to get them, but maybe the rewards from them could be buffed since 10k is quiet a bit of blocks.

Ratings
5 6
If they don't lower the amount of blocks I agree that they should buff them because 300k - 500k or 1k - 2k Mana isn't that much for late game. They could also increase the rates for rare rewards

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Why do you need it lowered? Does anyone actually rely on Gifts of the God to gain mana or cash?

DylanB_666

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DylanB_666
DylanB_666
ELITE
Ratings
71 4
Pretty sure Trench doesn't count towards your blocks mined, so it wouldn't make a difference if you had it. Also GFTG's have always been at 10k blocks for a while and I doubt they would change it. It's good how they are in terms of blocks mined to get them, but maybe the rewards from them could be buffed since 10k is quiet a bit of blocks.
I dont think the rewards should be buffed, its 10k, 10k is a good amount of blocks, if the rewards are buffed it gives too much of an advantage towards newer players who get them, gotgs arent there to make a difference late game, in order for them to they would need to be buffed hugely which would be way too op, i say its best to keep them how they are, as they do give really nice stuff to some new players

Twixxy

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
LimitedTwix
LimitedTwix
Patron+
Ratings
105 3
I personally don't rely on it I just want the easy mana lmao
Its indeed easy mana, perfect as it is. it has good rewards in my opinion. Like the main purpose of olympus is mining, and 10k isnt that much. no need to lower the mining amount. And trench makes it slower to get gifts (in my experience).