Patron
Ratings
Your Minecraft Username
LucaTheChav

Discord username
LucasWithNoS

What is the main realm you play on
Survival

When did you start playing on ManaCube and what does your activity look like?
started in 2019... played constantly until 2022 took a break until 2024 now currently the most active ive ever been, find myself on for an average of 3+ hours almost daily.

Why do you want to join the QA team?
I've been playing on mana for quite a long time now and during this time I've been able to build some valuable connections, learn new skills and much more. This made me feel alot more involved in the community and I feel like joining the QA team would open up alot of oppurtunities to learn more.

Do you have any experience with game testing/quality assurance?
I have staffed on a number of servers in the past and also done some limit testing for plugins (while holding said staff roles), this gave me an opportunity to really dive more into the depths of plugins.

What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team?
I have good social skills which I believe would make it very easy for me to get along with other members of the QA team (should I get accepted) and I feel as if this is shown by the friendships I have built along my journey at manacube.

I am very familiar with most commonly used clipping/recording software, this would make it easy for me to provide video clips of any bugs I have found, to go with this I am also very capable of typing out reports in a way that will assist staff in figuring out the issue (with the least stress possible).

I am also Bilingual (Portugese/English) so I could assist other players shall who may not use english as their first language.

Would you be interested in writing Wiki articles? Yes

Account activity
My account has 100+ hours played and is older than 1 month

Account agreement
I own a Microsoft minecraft account that is not shared with anyone

Security agreement I have a 2FA protected Discord & Google account

Uninhabited

PATRON+
BigB1ackClocks
BigB1ackClocks
Patron+
Ratings
told me i would go far in life if i put my mind to it, dropped out of college and became a janitor for ling ling happy ending massages. now i make $4.17/hour. I'm questioning life.. Great guy :]