Accepted Luna Ghost - Resubmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeLP

Ratings
Builder: TimeLUVSPigical

Tester(s): QuinnyP, GamersDecision (thank you!)

Map name: Luna Ghost

lunag1.png lunag2.png

/plot h TimeLUVSPigical

Difficulty: Hard

# of jumps: ~65

Description: why do i even add descriptions for my map i don't even know if people read them

EDIT: remember to give me some feedback in the comments <3

Last edited:

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hey!

I'm putting this course into reviewing because I've been looking and can't find any discord of yours. The build looks great! I was just wondering if you could make the chin less pointy and more of a square, since thats the shape of the Luna Ghost's head. Also the parkour is a lot of climbing. I think this is just because of the weird path. You go up and down a lot randomly and it sort of feels abrupt. Try to redo the parkour and make it flow better with less climbing. The build looks great! I think my love for this movie just makes me a little picky. I would accept it right away if the parkour didn't have to be changed.

Thank you for submitting this map!
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Oh extra note, you need to rotate the build so it is X facing. Message me if you need help

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello!

I did your course again and I'm going to accept it now! Casey changed one of the ending jumps because it was annoying and unnecessary at the end of the course. But the course is good. Sorry for the freakout I seemed to have caused by putting this course in reviewing! I didn't realize putting a course in reviewing would make people angry. Point is, it's good now. Thank you! It's built very nicely and I love the theme. Well done!

Thank you for submitting this course!
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord! There seemed to be confusion before, you can message me any time!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.