Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello MCBYT,

I am going to be putting your map in Reviewing. The theme and build of the map is nice, however the parkour needs fixing.
Some jumps are too difficult for an easy map, but the length is good for an easy.
If you can either make the map easier and keep it as an easy, or extend the parkour and change it to a medium, it will be re-tested.
You have until September 30th to make these changes, if the changes haven't been made the map will be rejected.
Once changes have been made you can reply to this thread or contact me in game or on discord - madi#5198.

Thanks!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello MCBYT,

I am going to be putting your map in Reviewing. The theme and build of the map is nice, however the parkour needs fixing.
Some jumps are too difficult for an easy map, but the length is good for an easy.
If you can either make the map easier and keep it as an easy, or extend the parkour and change it to a medium, it will be re-tested.
You have until September 30th to make these changes, if the changes haven't been made the map will be rejected.
Once changes have been made you can reply to this thread or contact me in game or on discord - madi#5198.

Thanks!
Sorry, I was originally going to make it a medium map but forgot to nerf it when I changed it to easy. Several jumps have been nerfed, and after testing it out, you can do most jumps without even sprinting.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello MCBYT,

Thanks for making changes to your map. After re-testing, I have decided to Accept it!
As I previously mentioned, the theme and build are original and well done, and after changing the parkour, it's varied and well suited to an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.