---------------------------------------------

First name Tori

Age I am 30 years old and will be 31 in december

Country or Timezone
USA, Central daylight time

Discord username
Lycanwitch03

Why do you want to become staff?
I would like to become staff since I Really enjoy helping people and lately, I have seen some players breaking the rules being homophobic/spamming etc... I am pretty active when it comes to Minecraft so I am only a ping or DM away and can sign in pretty quickly most days when I'm not out of town and deal with whatever situation that may arise

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I believe I have at least 51 hours could be more

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? At least 8 hours or more I tend to stay at home most days and weekends ill be on as long as i possibly can be

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have managing skills as I was manager on another server prior to joining this server I also have management skills IRL as I manage little kids on the daily, I am a very fast learner and can pick up pace when needed to I am very understanding of certain situations as well as I am mostly always active on discord

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? I made manage twice on my previous server before i decided to leave to pursue other endeavors I have knowledge of staff commands as well from my prior server as well as I have knowledge of how children tend to act I know how to de-escalate situations that may arise also know a few different languages so I'll be able to talk to some players in their native language I tend to learn fairly quickly on a lot of different topics so it won't be too hard for me to learn while being trained

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
(1) I am active most days and pay attention to details and situations (2) I am very understanding, and I have mental health trained I as well (3) have experience on multiple staff roles trial helper, helper, mod, sr mod, and manager

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
The role of a staff member is to be understanding of multiple situations that may arise but also be serious when it's time to get to work the role of a staff is also help the players not only to understand the rules but to understand the commands/tools they have access too. Being staff also means you should be level headed not to strict but not too lenient either as some players are just children and we have to help them understand the rules and regulations without making them feel as though we are a prison we want players to have fun and not lose interest in the Manacube experience, You also have to have a thick skin as some players like to push the boundaries of the rules and try to get a rise out of staff

Are you able to use recording software? Yes I have access to two separate recording software's

Anything else we should know?
I babysit kids ages 4 and 5 I will be able to get my hours no issue but around 12 noon my time is when it's time for me to put them down for a nap so I will be gone anywhere from and hour or 3 depending on how fast they fall asleep (this will not affect me getting my hours) I also sometimes go to their house to babysit them 4 days out of a week (alternating days) this will result in me being gone during the day from 5am to about 7pm so I will be more active at night on those days around the times that I watch them at my house i will be active anywhere from around 5am to around 3pm then again at 5pm to whenever I go to bed on weekends I will be able to get a lot more hours unless I am out of time (I don't go out of town a lot maybe a few times a month) so I will defiantly be able to get my hours if not more On days I go out of town or to the kids house i will be more active on discord until I am able to be at my laptop or my pc

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

You are aware that you may not use generative AI to write your application for you. Any suspicion of doing so will result in a rejection.
Yes

xChlxe

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
xChlxe
xChlxe
Patron+
Ratings
99 46
0.5 your app is good but you’ve only play for 51 hours which isn’t enough time for you to have a good understanding in commands, rules, where to find certain things ect