Accepted Magical Parkour

Ratings
This is Magical Parkour made by me, Carlycoco, and honeyy.
There are 96 jumps.
5 checkpoints.
The warp is /warp MagicalPK
Hope you enjoy!
2015-07-25_12.00.08.png
2015-07-25_12.00.16.png
2015-07-25_12.00.29.png
2015-07-25_12.00.37.png

TheFluttershy

Donator
Ratings
Negative Feedback:

To many one block jumps

You got to the checkpoints to quickly

Positive Feedback:

Great Idea

Nice Background

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Before I begin my review of this map, I will assess the forum post to see if you meet the guidelines.

You have -

• A Jump Count
  • A Clear Theme
  • A warp, although the actual warp is /warp MagicalParkour not /warp MagicalPK
  • General Map info including all extra helpers.
You have not included -
  • Course difficulty.
As you have met 4/5 requirements, I will review your map.

MAGICAL PARKOUR REVIEW:

Presentation:

Your parkour is presented very well, with a select variation of different islands, each with their own unique style of parkour, such as the Ice Island. Each section feels refreshing and does not overstay it's welcome. The transition to the rainbow wool is slightly random, but works with the theme.

Design:

Your map is very reminiscent of maps such as Skyblock Isles and Stone Hills, being a sort of island hopping parkour, which I enjoyed looking at. Each island looked different from the last, and the set pieces were nice.

I do wish that maybe you could have added more clouds in the rainbow area as decoration (Rather than parkour), just to make the area more high and lofty, but still, very strong design.

Difficulty:

The map is currently more of a medium difficulty than of the hard difficulty you have given it. There are many one-block and two-block jumps, that seem to inflate the jump count, which makes it hard to believe there were that many jumps when finished.

Changing the wool at the end is recommended.

Personal Preference:

Did I enjoying playing through this map? Yes, I did very much. It was not too hard, yet not too easy, with some nice set-pieces and a set goal (The rainbow) was always in sight. While more could be done, the product at the moment is very nice.

Is the map accepted? Well, I have given each section a score out of 10. If you get over 25/40, I will accept the map.

Presentation: 8/10
Design: 7/10
Difficulty: 5/10
PP: 8/10

Overall Score: 28/40

Congratulations, your map has been accepted!

We look forward to adding your map to the ever growing server of Parkour!

~ Billy

Negative Feedback:

To many one block jumps

You got to the checkpoints to quickly

Positive Feedback:

Great Idea

Nice Background
Thanks For The FeedBack…We Have Changed It To Where There Are Not As Many One Block Jumps And Where There Are Not As Many CheckPoints…There Is Now 91 Jumps And 3 Checkpoints :)

TheFluttershy

Donator
Ratings
Thanks For The FeedBack…We Have Changed It To Where There Are Not As Many One Block Jumps And Where There Are Not As Many CheckPoints…There Is Now 91 Jumps And 3 Checkpoints :)
Ill try it out! :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1437862656,1437862297][/DOUBLEPOST]I would rate the original parkour 24/40

but now I rate it 37/40!

Before I begin my review of this map, I will assess the forum post to see if you meet the guidelines.

You have -

• A Jump Count
  • A Clear Theme
  • A warp, although the actual warp is /warp MagicalParkour not /warp MagicalPK
  • General Map info including all extra helpers.
You have not included -
  • Course difficulty.
As you have met 4/5 requirements, I will review your map.

MAGICAL PARKOUR REVIEW:

Presentation:

Your parkour is presented very well, with a select variation of different islands, each with their own unique style of parkour, such as the Ice Island. Each section feels refreshing and does not overstay it's welcome. The transition to the rainbow wool is slightly random, but works with the theme.

Design:

Your map is very reminiscent of maps such as Skyblock Isles and Stone Hills, being a sort of island hopping parkour, which I enjoyed looking at. Each island looked different from the last, and the set pieces were nice.

I do wish that maybe you could have added more clouds in the rainbow area as decoration (Rather than parkour), just to make the area more high and lofty, but still, very strong design.

Difficulty:

The map is currently more of a medium difficulty than of the hard difficulty you have given it. There are many one-block and two-block jumps, that seem to inflate the jump count, which makes it hard to believe there were that many jumps when finished.

Changing the wool at the end is recommended.

Personal Preference:

Did I enjoying playing through this map? Yes, I did very much. It was not too hard, yet not too easy, with some nice set-pieces and a set goal (The rainbow) was always in sight. While more could be done, the product at the moment is very nice.

Is the map accepted? Well, I have given each section a score out of 10. If you get over 25/40, I will accept the map.

Design: 7/10
Difficulty: 5/10
PP: 8/10

Overall Score: 28/40

Congratulations, your map has been accepted!

We look forward to adding your map to the ever growing server of Parkour!

~ Billy
We Have Added More Clouds And Made The Jumps A Little Harder Such As Taking Away Some One Block Jumps…We Made It More Difficult So ThereFore We Would Like It To Be On Hard… We Added More 4 Block Jumps And 1 Around Jump… So We Have Changed It Up A Bit So Those Negatives Are Now Fixed :)

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Design: 8/10
Difficulty: 8/10

PP: 8.5/10

Overall Score: 32.5/40

With the upgrades, you have gained 4.5 points, making you the current highest ranked map so far under my new review system.