---------------------------------------------

First name Brax

Age 17

Country or Timezone
Hong Kong

Discord username
turt

Why do you want to become staff?
I feel like manacube has potential in being a great server.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
10 hrs+ only

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? idk, maybe 2?

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
Im good at community engagement and i have the ability to enforce rules consistently and fairly

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? I had experience in server setup, plugin management, or troubleshooting issues that players have faced

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
problem solving mindset:
proactive troubleshooting, I have a knack for identifying and addressing issues quickly. Whether it's technical difficulties or player disputes I approach problems with a calm and analytical mindset, ensuring that solutions are both effective and fair

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
staff members have community support

Are you able to use recording software? no

Anything else we should know?
uhh idk

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
nope
You are aware that you may not use generative AI to write your application for you. Any suspicion of doing so will result in a rejection.
Yes

Mark Snicket

Forum Master
ELITE
Mark682574
Mark682574
ELITE
Ratings
155 7
applications should have 700+ words, yours doesnt even have 300, doesnt seem like you put much effort into that

CheetahGirlHQ

*CheetahGirlHQ
*CheetahGirlHQ
Ratings
43 7
-1 I just feel like you didn’t put much effort into this, there’s not even 300 words here.. and you don’t have any recording software that might be needed for like proof of a ban and other stuff..

xChlxe

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
xChlxe
xChlxe
Patron+
Ratings
99 46
-1 as above and you’ve only played 10 hours lol and you don’t have recording software which is vital to staff

Beijing

ELITE
Beijing
Beijing
ELITE
Ratings
-1 looks very "staff farmy", low word count, mentioning server's potential is kinda weird to say in a staff application