Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
For my Data Management class I had to make a spreadsheet on one variable data in a topic that is of interest to us. I chose to do Minecraft, but since I'm so active on Manacube, I realized I could use some server stats for my assignment! I finally settled on doing bans and mutes of twenty players. This spreadsheet assumes that none of the punishments are false. In certain cases you find a person has a ban/mute listed twice on their record, so this also messes with the data- though I tried to not count those "duplicates." This is by no means a "perfect spreadsheet" or collection of data... but I did try to do my best with the time and resources I was given considering players really only have access to the bans site and even that is completely reliable. I realize that the formatting looks a bit weird, but I can guarantee that it looks really good if you opened the file from my end- it's just that I had to zoom out enough to take a screenshot of my entire spreadsheet.

1615428571141.png

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
This is cool! :D

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Damn I love me some good charts and statistics, and then combined with ManaCube, that's awesome! Great work you did there. Did you get a grade on it, and if so, which?
I have not checked my marks recently, I’ll have to see if I have gotten marks back tomorrow!