Rejected Map Parkour submission : "Village puzzle" - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
I wanted to give the jumper a feeling of liberty playing this map while still having a well guided parkour of a medium difficulty. I removed a lot of checkpoint ( only 2 left ) in order to keep more pressure on late harder jump.

Hope you like it :) !
  • Username : Psou
  • Map name : Village puzzle
  • Photos of your Parkour :
CaptureMap.PNG

CaptureMap2.PNG

CaptureMap3.PNG

• ID : 56;-100 Command : /plot visit Psou
  • Difficulty : Medium
  • Number of jumps : 64

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Psou,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is a bit unoriginal, as we already have a few village-related maps (MedievalVillage, RavineVillage.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is accurate to what you were going for, so good job on that! There are a decent amount of details throughout, and I can tell that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour is the main concern. It is quite confusing in certain spots, and it is uncertain where you are supposed to go. I do notice directional signs throughout, so just make sure that the path is direct. The parkour is also a bit repetitive with fences and ladders, so please make sure that you incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! The length of the map is a bit long, but the difficulty of the jumps does match the medium difficulty!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.