Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello Brokeboiz,

I'm going to give this a -1, mostly because of the build. Builds with pixel art (flat surface with no dimension) and floating islands are not accepted anymore. I'm also not...entirely sure what the theme is here, there's a lot of different pieces to this map that don't really connect well with the house, mine, pixel art fox and tree. It also looks a bit unfinished.
The parkour is not varied much, and is floating. Try to have the parkour attached to a main structure to keep the build from looking messy! You can see examples of what current accepted maps look like by doing /warp beta while on the parkour server.
Please note I am only a Mapper and community member. I like to give feedback on map submissions to help improve people's building skills among the community! Good luck on your submission.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello!

This course is being rejected. The theme isn't really clear compared to the name. The first part of the build you see is a huge pixel art. The rest of the course was not executed well. The parkour is mostly floating and makes the entire course unnecessarily wide. There is one jump that is not possible in 1.8.9, the version recommended for parkour. Overall, the build was not done well and the parkour is mostly floating and repetitive.

Thank you for submitting this map!
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.