Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey LilyLuna12345,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have an overabundance of floating island-related maps currently on our server, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build was executed very well. It suffers from one major issue: unoriginality. It's just floating islands, some with trees and one with a house. It' something we've seen countless times before. You need to bring new things to the table, not recycle previously used builds/ideas, even if unknowingly.
  • Parkour: The parkour fit the easy difficulty in both length and ease. But, I found it to be quite boring to do as most of the jumps were basically the same. For example, take a look at all of the wool jumps, they're all very similar and repetitive. Things like that aren't fun to do. Try to incorporate a wider variety of blocs/jumps in your parkour!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.