Rejected Map Submission : Japanese Cherry Blossom

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Post nice screenshots of the map (if possible)
    2021-05-06_19.05.44.png
    2021-05-06_19.05.50.png
    2021-05-06_19.06.19.png
    2021-05-06_19.05.39.png
    - Tell us what difficulty you think the course is, (we will test it to double check)
    Extreme
    - Information about who built the course.
    Me Qwerstin and Marta_Gold
    - The username of the plot it was built on.
    Qwerstin

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hiya Qwerstin!
Sadly, your map is being rejected.

The THEME of your map is somewhat unoriginal, as we already have a cherry blossom themed map [ Oriental ] - I'd advise you create a more unique theme for your map. A full list of already accepted maps can be found here.

The BUILD for your map is ok, but the shaping is a little off. Try to make the branches droop more and be more accurate to that of an actual sakura blossom, I'd recommend using reference images from google, those always help me! Other than that, the island looks nice and I love the little details, such as the picnic bench!

The PARKOUR is the main issue here. It's mainly floating, which is no longer accepted on ManaCube, try to incorporate the parkour more into the build so that it's not all in the air. Secondly, the block palette for your jumps is unvaried, try to add different blocks such as ice, vines, water, player heads and piston heads. Navigation on the map is clunky and there need to be more signs telling players where to go. Your parkour seems to be a little too short for an expert difficulty, you need at least 80 - 100 jumps for an expert map. I counted about 50/60 jumps throughout your map, so try to increase the amount of jumps as well as the difficulty.

Cheers for the submission, good luck with future ones. [Jash]
If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.