Rejected Map Submission-Planet Cyan by Orgaanic and TheAngelNoob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I am new to all of this map making thing, here is my submission: (I hope its in the correct format xD)

Builders: Orgaanic, TheAngelNoob
Map: Planet Cyan
Photos: I attached files. There should be 2 screenshots
ID: -101; -127
Difficulty: It should be medium difficulty! There are around 50-60 jumps!
Checkpoints: 6
Description: It is a space themed Parkour with tons of space related buildings, such as: Spaceships and Planets
Info: I may have started at the wrong side of the plot, so I hope that we can fix that if it is a problem!

Testers: I have asked some of my friends to try it and they seemed to like it! I hope you do too! :cool::mc_35-9:

Attachments

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there Orgaanic and TheAngelNoob,

Im sorry to tell you your map is being rejected.

The THEME is unoriginal as we have quite a few space themed maps such as SaturnV, Planets, Spaceship, etc.

The BUILD has no main build. Try to make a main build that you base most of your parkour on. This makes sure you don't have too much floating parkour, which we don't allow on maps anymore !

The PARKOUR does fit the length of a medium map and it fits the difficulty of medium. There needs to be work on the variation though, I found that there was a ton of ice jumps. Try to use different blocks in your parkour such as water, flower pots, chests, etc !

Thank you for your submission, hope to see more from you ! Have a wonderful day.

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.