Rejected Map Submission - Sky Sweep - Medium map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Sweep is a short but actually kind of hard parkour map containing:

- 42 Jumps

- 3 Checkpoints

And most importantly, a lot of decoration.

Plot ID: 131:111

1624333648134.png

1624333674045.png

1624333694119.png

Last edited:

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Hello Fladan,
I regret to inform you your map is being rejected.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as there are builds already centred around the Sky - Beanstalk [Easy], Olymp [Medium], Clouds [Hard]. Before making a map please ensure that your theme is original so your efforts are not wasting in building a map! - You can check on the parkour document here; Parkour Map List

It's required to have a central BUILD on which the parkour is built - and not the other way around. Try creating the build first, before adding the parkour to it. The decorations are a lovely touch, and I advise you to keep doing them to whatever build you will be making!

The PARKOUR fits the length of a Medium map but lacks variation. Try to center your parkour around your build. Avoid using many of the same jumps in a row (e.g. the soulsand head hitters, the fence parkour etc.). To add more variance, try adding more jumps with combinations of unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future. [pink]
Any issues at all, you're more than welcome to message me on my discord which is in my signature.
- Jash

Status
Not open for further replies.