Rejected Map Submission - Slimeees

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name in Minecraft is PCboyCz I make this map, maybe 1 hour this is my first map. I built the map entirely by myself and I did each jump to make sure it was possible. The difficulty i think is Easy but that is for you to decide. I posted some pictures of the map below. I make this on plot 1, and the ID is 109;-31
Map have about 50 jumps and 4 checkpoints. The Map is called Slimeees.

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello PCboyCz,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a few maps with this theme (SlimeBouncer, SlimePK.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is somewhat accurate to what you were going for. However, it is a bit plain/small, so try expanding it and adding more details!
The parkour is
quite repetitive, so try incorporating different jump styles throughout your entire map! The length of the course is more suited for the medium difficulty. However, the difficulty of the parkour does match the difficulty you were going for.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.