ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Username: TheDestroyer7234
Map Name: Sticky Piston
Where the map is: /plot h TheDestroyer7234 2
Difficulty: Insane
Number of Jumps: 120 jumps, 5 checkpoints
I know in the Map Submission Information that a requirement is preferably a themed parkour map. Although it says preferably and I made the map not knowing that just a random block as a map is not really allowed. But I hope that my first map might get through so players can enjoy it and receive mana!

Attachments

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey TheDestroyer7234 !

We already discussed this ingame, but here's my critique of the map!
The highest upside is definitely the build! The build is accurate to how a sticky piston looks like and just is appealing to the eyes! As for the Parkour from the first few jumps I played I felt like it wasn't hard enough for an Insane, but I can't judge from the entire build. If the statement of 120 jumps is true, then the level is a good length for an Insane!

Sadly I fear the theme of this build is going to be the map's downfall. The theme is definitely not original, since theme of Minecraft blocks is heavily overused and Minecraft block themed levels aren't really accepted anymore.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Thank you so much! I know it's not original but I'm still going to give it a chance and see if it will be accepted or not. I was wanting it to be an Expert map although it is too long for that difficulty. I'm glad that you're supporting me! :D

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
The build is 3D pixel art and does not really look that appealing. Sadly, this will probably not be acccepted

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello!

This course is being rejected. The theme is unoriginal, as we have way too many minecraft block builds in the server. The build does represent its theme, but its basically pixel art. The parkour is very easy for an insane, with some random hard jumps thrown in there. Therefore, it is very unbalanced. It is also quite repetitive, using the same kinds of jumps over and over again. Overall, the theme is unoriginal, the build is 3D pixel art, and the parkour is quite unbalanced and repetitive.

Thank you for submitting this course! :)
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord! :)

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.