ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
As noah said, the theme is unoriginal. Maybe next time look at the list of maps to see if the theme is taken. https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The parkour could also be better. You should aim for the difficulty (20-40 jumps is for easy map).
The build is nice but again could be better. The letters at the burger king can be improved, clown's shoulders and legs are kinda weird and the head is moved to the right. I hope you dont hate me for writing all the bad things, i am just informing you.

I would love to give you a +1 but sadly i'm giving you a -1

Theme:Unoriginal
Parkour: Needs more variation
Build: Personally i feel like it could be better
Is there some way I could perhaps fix this? Like what's unoriginal about the map? I don't recall ever seeing something too similar to my map, if you could give more in depth detail, that'd be great. Thanks!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Dumbsmasher,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, as there is already a Burger King map (BurgerKing), as well as a McDonalds map (McDonalds). Refer to the Parkour List before you build to ensure that you are creating a map with an original theme and build! The build is okay, it is accurate to what many fast food restaurant buildings look like, but the buildings are also just floating and not connected really, with the sewer looking a bit awkward sticking out into the void from the McDonalds building.

The parkour fits the easy difficulty, but it is not mixed or varied much unfortunately, with most of the parkour being normal blocks, heads, with some ice and soul sand at the very end. In the future, try to use many different kinds of blocks to for your jumps all throughout your map to ensure you are making a unique and interesting course! You can view /warp beta on the server or the Accepted Map forums for good visuals of what our current standards for map acceptance are.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.