Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
SUBMISSION RJEECTED

Hey there, unfortunately at this time I've decided to REJECT your parkour map submission, this is for a couple reasons that I will now list.

Parkour map theme/originality: We've unfortunately already got skyscraper/tower parkour map submissions so sadly in my eyes your map submission looks quite generic not presenting anything new to me.

Parkour variety/difficulty: I can see that you had an attempt on your parkour variety but it looks pretty boring in my opinion, your parkour is more split into sections that natural progression which usually makes map submissions more interesting, you've used boring parkour jumps and there's nothing that stands out to the eye.

One main thing that I noticed with your map submission is the 'floating blocks' the wide majority of your submission is floating which gives it a messy look. Your difficulty isn't even listed and you didn't follow the correct format, make sure to follow the correct format next time.

Future reference: Make sure to choose an original map idea, I suggest trying out other parkour map submissions until you find a unique idea, as well as I also suggest adding unique parkour jumps such as flower pot jumps, water jumps, chest/enchantment table jumps, cactus jumps, etc.

Have a good day and I look forward to your future submissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.