• Number of jumps (Optional)- 60-100

Attachments

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
Maps with the biome theme are generally looked down upon because they are overused :( You should use a more unique theme if you decide to make a new map. The jump variety was okay, but you shouldn't group similar jumps together. Additionally, the amount of barriers in this map made it feel obnoxious to play through. Its not good if the player is frequently touching barriers. Although, I do like what you did at the start, forcing the player to fall in order to proceed. Lastly, the build isn't very good. It lacks a lot of detail. Try and get more shape and unique landmarks when making a new map

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello skirtskirt69,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The parkour was decent. You had pretty decent jump variety and I like the parkour you included in this course. However, I feel that it could be incorporated into the course better. The use of barriers makes your map quite messy. Try to use as little barriers as possible in any future courses. The build of this course could be improved. The theme biomes is quite overused, so try to shy away from that theme. Overall, the build needs improvement, the theme could be more unique, and the parkour could be better incorporated into the course. However, the parkour is decent and has good variety.

Thank you for submitting this course! :D
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.