Rejected markiplier [HARD] parkour

dogi

Ratings
(read in markiplier voise)
HELO everyone my name's not markiplier but today il bring you ...... MARKIPLIER PARKOUR
its a hard parkour
it has 64 jumps and 3 checkpoints ho and a beautifull place to see the pixel art and its BEAUTIFULL
here i got some images:
2015-07-25_14.27.14.png
2015-07-25_14.27.37.png

arnt they beautifull. and look at that warfstache its sooo beautifull

but THANK YOU peaple for Reading check the map by doing /warp LWCPK and as alwaya ill see you in the next map/post BYE BYE (play the song hunted)

dogi

Ratings
UPDATE: repleased the coal blocks that touch the hair for black wool so its easier to see

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Sorry dude there probably not gonna accept pixel art parkour
There has been many many (many) pixel art parkour what have been accepted. +In Dacons text where is the info of sumbitting parkour maps, there is no rule for pixel art parkour. :p

Lamont

Dedicated Member
Ratings
33 2

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly your map has been rejected!

There were many places where you seemed to add extra blocks that were not exactly needed. You also rated this map's difficulty as a hard, with the red wool. This was way too easy to be a hard map.

I suggest you have a few users playtest maps, preferably users who have been on Minevast for a little while, so you can see what they think of the parkour.

Like some of the others have said, we have recently accepted a few pixel art parkours, and sadly we just do not have space for another pixel art at this time.

~ Billy