Ratings
50 2
Marraige Hall
75 Jumps
Hard
Creator - LeiSkule
7 checkpoints
/plot v leiskule
This is a fix to my map cathedral because it was unoriginal but this one is because there is no marriage map
Minecraft 1.8.9 2019-08-28 7_44_34 PM.png

Minecraft 1.8.9 2019-08-28 7_44_41 PM.png

I put too much effort into this map for me to just leave it so i cam trying something

WaffleLord47

Ratings
Personally, I think the map looks great and fits the difficulty. I guarantee that if there wasn't already a cathedral map you would have been accepted. I think its a great Idea to try and change the theme while keeping the core of the map. Keep up the good work!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Heya lei,

Good to see another submission from ya! I'm going to be giving this map a "0" for the following reasons: The theme, although you switched it from cathedral to marriage hall, is still rather unoriginal. This marriage hall resembles a church/cathedral quite a bit! The build resembles the map Cathedral (of course, it's not a carbon copy). The build is okay, it's not very messy and has a main focus. The parkour, on the other hand, is where my issues arise. It's long enough for the hard difficulty but I didn't find it that hard. Also, there wasn't that much block/jump variation (the beginning was a lot of iron trapdoors/heads/ladders), but, most of the parkour was well integrated to the build (which I applaud you for!). Overall, I believe that if the theme isn't considered when reviewed and you buff the map and add some variation, this map could definitely be accepted!

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
so i'm going to give you a 0

Theme: yea it's still unoriginal, the build looks like a church (as pat said), and there are church maps already. -1

Build: it's good, the back of the roof is kinda bare compared to the front, but i don't see that as a major issue. +1

Parkour: it's varied enough, it's a good length but it's just not hard difficulty. the first couple jumps fit hard, but the rest would fit in a medium map. 0

if you buff the parkour, i'd change to a +1. good luck c:

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hey
LeiSkule

Happy to say we're going to be Accepting this map!

The concept is nice and original although it is like another map we have! (Cathedral) but that doesn't take away from this build

The build is nicely done and very wedding chapel like! I personally like it and how the parkour starts (with the wife)
The parkour is nice and fits the difficulty pretty well, It's not the hardest hard but it's still harder and longer than a medium in my opinion. I also like how well the parkour is integrated within the build (although the end has some floating parkour it doesn't take away from the build in my opinion)

Thank you for submitting this map and we hope to see more from you in the future!

Have a nice day! :)
-Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.