MarvelFamily

Forum Expert
ELITE
MarvelFamily
MarvelFamily
ELITE
Ratings
70 2
floating blocks tend to make maps look messy. Instead try to make a main build and build off that. I am no map judge do this is just my opinion.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello EattingMikko,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have some maps based on some specific marvel superheroes (Avengers.) Before creating a map, please check to make sure that the theme has not been done before by going here.
The build is a simple cube, which is considered 3D pixel art and not allowed to be the main focus of your map. Try having a more defined shape that properly resembles your entire character! Also, make sure your build has plenty of details.
The parkour is
very repetitive throughout, so make sure you use different types of jumps throughout your entire map! This may include; water, lava, vines, trapdoors, flower pots, and many other different types of jumps depending on your theme/build. The parkour is mostly floating (meaning it is unattached to the main build) which makes the map look messy.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.