Not open for further replies.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I think you should try to vary the build some more, especially the hedges. Use different types of leaves and add some more details to the corners of the paths. I'll be curious to see how this is judged.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MagicMysteryGuy,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original; we do feature maze concepts in some of our maps, but we don't have any maps based on a giant maze like this, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to how this type of maze would look in real life. However, the walls look a bit plain and they are not the most attractive. Try including more details on the walls (the parkour might make this challenging, but maybe some decorations, or items on top of the walls?)
The parkour is quite varied throughout, so good job on that! However, the map is quite confusing, even for a maze. The parkour is incorporated with the theme quite nicely. The difficulty of the parkour is more suited for the expert difficulty; however, the length still fits the hard difficulty. Try to make some of the jumps easier!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.