MC KitPVP Lag? (Not server but everywhere)

Ratings
Ever sense www.minecraft.net/download had this new version kitpvp was worthlessly terrible, I saw kitpvp youtubers, with skill, die to noobs with their newversion, the youtubers sadly got good vids, but its bad whenit comes too recording screen cuz they show not fullscreen mc, but anyways with this new mc version, hit a player with a sword u excessively lag, and bow u may freeze screen, therefore, use 1.8 of the old version of download for better pvp, otherwise every server will have like this, if the one who has the server running on that new useless version, all players may see a tiny bit of it ceretain times, like on OPPvP, I already told owner and now fixed. anyways use new version not good idea, also, (boosting)? is it allowed, I see high lvl players doing it, not like an unfair pvp of iron or diamond armor vs chain, but a armor random, vs the same player over and over, and that player ran up to him with nothing and wont attack back, I saw it dozens of time over, is this allowed? Fake killstreak fake lvl fake kills real money.. ? To many do it.....

Aaron

Donator
Ratings
Using a different version to PvP is allowed. It's not the version that is causing lag. You'll find that most KitPvP servers are laggy regardless. 1.8 is better optimized in most areas, so why would it be worst when it comes to PvP?