Rejected MCJourney - Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
This map is a collection of islands representing different biomes of Minecraft, in which you go on a journey from each island to island, so the map is named MCJourney.
This is the first map I have created, after joining the server a few days ago, now being the 'skilled' rank.
The ID of the Plot is -100;97.
/plot v SKaR66 1

Attachments

GeorgeVa

Ratings
43 1
Hello o /
Judging from the screenshots you have provided with, I am fairly certain this map is going to be rejected because of the theme. There are so many biome maps and yours does not have a significant difference/impact compared to the rest of them in any way. Before building a map, especially a high difficulty one - expert / insane - make sure your theme is original. I hope next time you come up with a new theme and get your map accepted! :)

I did think it wasn't original but I thought I might as well see what people's opinion on it was, so thanks for the reply

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello SKaR66,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
As previously mentioned, the theme is unoriginal as we already have some maps relating to multiple biomes (Seasons, Biomes, FloatingBiomes.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is accurate to what you were going for. However, the use of floating islands is a highly unoriginal build concept, and maps that feature floating islands are typically no longer accepted.
The parkour is quite repetitive with the use of ladders. Try to incorporate different jump styles relating to the theme throughout your entire map! This may include; vines, water, lava, flower pots, heads, and many more different types of jumps! The parkour is also a bit challenging for an expert map, and based on length, is probably better suited for an insane map. Two checkpoints is also too few for a map of this length.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.