carvhes

Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
This is an AMAZING build, like truly one of the best builds I've seen on this server, but the jumps ruined it. DONT do floating parkour, it always makes maps look messy. I would recommend getting a professional to make the jumps for you, like ampsterdam, bootz, or emma, they could make this a really good expert map. For now, I'm doing -1 because the jumps. Fix the jumps and I would say +1.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello!

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is original, so good job on that!

The BUILD of your map is a good. It is so cute, I really enjoyed it.

The PARKOUR fits the length of an insane map, so good job on that! The parkour difficulty felt more around a hard map through. Your parkour is lacking variance. I know some is incorporated but I think looking at some recently accepted maps would benefit you! My DMs are also open and I can send you some references that really explain ManaCube parkour. Also I would love to see the parkour built more into your build rather than just floating around.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

This map is a REALLY good first try, I would love to see it resubmitted with different parkour!

Status
Not open for further replies.