Rejected Medium Game of Thrones Themed Parkour Course!

Includes a large pixel art of the House Stark wolf with some ladder parkours. Lots of far-range jumps are included as well. The gold blocks are supposed to form little crowns as it goes with the "Game of Thrones" theme.
Not all jumps are easy and may take a few tries to get the hang of! The entire map includes around 54 jumps and I believe the difficulty allows it to be considered a medium course. It took me around 3-4 hours to create.
The course was created by me, leonnaaa, and can be found in ./warp got
(The course is not located on my plot, but i had permission from the owner [Gooberly] because I did not have the ability to merge plots.)
Thank you for checking it out and I really hope you enjoy!

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
This map has been Rejected.

Reasons for this include:

The course consists only of pixel art and incredibly simple ladder jumps. In comparison to other pixel art courses (Surfing Pikachu, Luigi Expert), it falls short.

The crowns are all disjointed and all over the place. There is no clear reason for them being there, other than to avoid any attention going to the simple ladder parkour on the PA.

You could have created a giant Iron Throne, or maybe something with the Wall, or even a King's Landing/Winterfell mash-up extravaganza, but Pixel Art makes no sense when concerning Game of Thrones, and when you wish to create a tribute parkour of a certain media, there are higher expectations.

But you can always apply with new maps,

~ Billy