Rejected Medium Map- Poke Parkour

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hey guys, Tenshi here again. Sadly I could not take any screenshots, (Which Im sad about) But I have a warp set in Creative. /warp Poke_Parkour to get there. The parkour has about 50 jumps, And uses ice up until the end. The map has no redstone. I created pixel art of the pokemon charecters from the first game, And players can look at them as they parkour. The map was created by me, Eyeless_Tenshi and me only. The map has 3 checkpoints, All on the pokemon. (Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur) The map was made in a void area and isnt extremely wide. Thanks for your time, I worked on this parkour map for a bit and planned it out to my best ability. So sorry again for not having screenshots. >~<

Ratings
Really like it, but the amount of jumps from checkpoint 2 to checkpoint 3 is only 8 jumps, a little bit too short...

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly, your map has been rejected!

Reasons for this include:

The pixel art does not tie in with the parkour in any way. Unlike Surfing Pikachu and Expert Luigi, the parkour is going around the pixel art, making the art seem redundant and unneeded.

The parkour is simple, and you can skip one small section of the ice parkour with a well timed jump. Always test your maps for any places where these shortcuts can occur to avoid any unneeded jumps.

Tenshi, remember you can always submit more maps! Thanks for submitting this map anyway,

~ Billy