Rejected (Medium) Three Floating Mushrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: SkyStormKing
Map Name: Three Mushroom Islands
Difficulty: Medium
# of jumps: around 53
ID: 99:-103

I wanted to added a nice flow with difficult challenges. The mushroom are from when I play build battle on hypixel and the theme is mushroom. I made sure to add gimmicks to each type of mushroom island by ice, walls, or slime blocks. If you find this more difficult than normal mediums, its ok to make this a hard difficulty. Thank you for looking into this.

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello SkyStormKing,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we currently have several maps that are based on floating islands (FloatingTrees, FloatingBiomes, BarnSkywars.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is decently accurate to what you were going for. However, there could be some more detail throughout. Floating islands are not only an unoriginal theme, but also an unoriginal build design, and typically maps with floating islands are typically no longer accepted.
The parkour is quite repetitive throughout, consisting of mostly carpet fence jumps. Please try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; water, lava, heads, grass, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme! The parkour is also a bit confusing in certain spots, so be sure to add plenty of indicating signs so players know where to go. The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps do fit the medium difficulty, so well done on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.