Status
Not open for further replies.
Creator FraserD16.
Map Name: MicroBiology.
Difficulty: Medium.
Number of Jumps: 66.
Plot: 55;100
Photos: See below.
In this map you explore the work top of a biology lab, moving between the books, to the microscope and monitor. There is a variety of Jumps, using fence, trapdoors and slime to name a few. I hope you find it enjoyable.
minecraft biology.png
minecraft biology.png
minecraft biology.png
minecraft biology.png

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey FraserD16,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have no maps themed after or featuring laboratory equipment, this is definitely is an originally themed submission. Well done!
  • Build: I'm not particularly a fan of the build, mostly due to how basic it is. For starters, the base/table/cabinet part of the build is pretty bland in both detailing and shaping. It barely looks like what it's supposed to. And, this is the problem that I see with the microscope and monitor as well. It's all just rudimentary and unattractive.
  • Parkour: The parkour was a little too long for the medium difficulty (I'd recommend removing a couple of jumps to make it to the 40-60 range) but I felt that the difficulty was fitting. But, I found it to be quite repetitive at times. This was mostly due to the over-abundance of ladder jumps and similar segments. You must address these issues by using a wider variety of blocks/jumps most of the time in your parkour.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.