Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello!
I would give this map a +0.5. The build looks pretty good! As far as I know, this is an original theme.
The problem I have with this map is the parkour. It has little to no variation in the jumps, with the course being mostly normal speedrun-able jumps, with a few ice, ladders, and fences here and there. The jumps are attached and blended into the build for the most part, which is also good. Try mixing up the parkour with slabs, trap doors, iron bars, carpet+fence, doors, chests, water, and other unique blocks. You can see examples of this at /warp beta :) The course is also far too long to be a medium course, as Medium difficulty courses are usually between 40-65 jumps in length.

Please note I am not a map judge, I am just a Mapper and community member who likes to give feedback on maps to help others improve their skills. Good luck with your submission!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello!

This course is being rejected for the sole reason that the parkour could be improved. The build is great and the theme is great! The build is very accurate to the theme and looks amazing. The theme is original as well! However, the parkour needs some serious variation. It is the same all throughout and is also very long for a medium. I suggest consulting @Quinny or @caseyclosed for help with revamping the course. Please resubmit once the parkour has been sufficiently changed!

Thank you for submitting this map! I hope to see more from you in the future!
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.