Rejected Minecart Mahem - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made by: Kakashi00
Name: Minecart Mahem
Number of Jumps: 34
Checkpoints: 3 including start

Sorry I cant get any photos because I dont know how to take screen shot. But like its name describes its got minecarts in it.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
SUBMISSION REJECTED

Hey there,
unfortunately, at this time I will be REJECTING your parkour map submission, this is due to a handful of reasons that I will list.

Originality/Theme: Unfortunately in my eyes your theme is unoriginal, yes we may not have many direct minecart parkour maps but it's not an interesting theme and has no symbolic reference or interest in my eyes, we've got plenty of parkour maps that focus around minecart jumps.

Parkour difficulty/variety: For your parkour variety I found that it's very basic, there's no interesting block patterns or block types incorporated into your map submission to give it any spark or creativity, from my point of view your submission just looks like a big mess, minecarts scattered around the place and no genuine creativity most of your submission includes floating quartz blocks that are unappealing to the eye and honestly are just a hassle to look at.

Future reference: I suggest using more intricate block patterns and more circling your submission around an actual visual theme, parkour submission these days need to have a general attractive look and design to them, throwing together some quartz blocks and railways won't do the trick, unfortunately, I'd love to see different block times used in any future map submissions that you create.

For help taking screenshots I recommend you use an app called 'Lightshot', it's recommended for taking the best and easiest screenshots and can be downloaded directly and easily, If you follow this link: https://app.prntscr.com/en/download.html It should show you how to download and take screenshots.

Have a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.