zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
This map is actually amazing, I's incredibly well built. The parkour was neat and simple, but enjoyable. I do think the judges will say that the parkour is too simple or not varied enough, but still, good luck with this, I really hope this gets accepted.

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
A very nice map made... however, (I could be wrong) the maps has a very strong vibe of the Minecraft map Edgecraft. Here is a link to what the map looks like.
Judges might wanna check this before judging. Best wishes and I hope to see you here again soon. Chicken

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
A very nice map made... however, (I could be wrong) the maps has a very strong vibe of the Minecraft map Edgecraft. Here is a link to what the map looks like.
Judges might wanna check this before judging. Best wishes and I hope to see you here again soon. Chicken
Well its obviously going to look like edgecraft since they're both based off of the same game.

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Well its obviously going to look like edgecraft since they're both based off of the same game.
Yeah, just wasn’t sure if it might have been copied off of a section. I might be stupid for saying lol. I knew they both were.

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Yeah, just wasn’t sure if it might have been copied off of a section. I might be stupid for saying lol. I knew they both were.
If not, I resent my comment and sorry for saying it!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Jingystew, Chaycen, and Crooks,

I apologize for the delay in judging this map.
However, I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with the same theme (MirrorsEdge.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build on this is definitely more detailed than the map already in existence, so great job on that! There are plenty of details to be seen throughout and I can tell that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour is the main concern. While there is a decent amount of variety throughout and it is incorporated with the theme quite nicely, the map is very confusing throughout, so please try to add more directional indicators (signs/heads) as well as a direct path! The difficulty of the jumps is also a bit hard for the expert difficulty, but this also goes with the directional issue.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.