Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Nico8k,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have an overabundance of MC mobs-related maps currently on our server, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. The first issue is unoriginality as these builds are already on our server (pigs, zombies, cows). So, this map itself brings nothing new to the server. Furthermore, the build components themselves were pretty mediocre. They're just not attractive due to how bland they are. You need to work on build originality and execution.
  • Parkour: The parkour was long enough for a hard but I believe it could definitely be harder, it felt pretty easy. Furthermore, the parkour itself had another major issue: variation. You used a whole lot of the same jumps/blocks throughout your map. The best example of this is the parkour inside the zombie: it's just back to back fences. That is not fun to do in the slightest. You need to be creative with your parkour, don't be afraid to experiment! Also, work on labeling your barriers as they were just floating around aimlessly without any mention of their existence.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.