Rejected MinersDream - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
2020-08-25_13.02.04.png
2020-08-25_12.57.45.png
2020-08-25_12.57.52.png
2020-08-25_12.57.59.png
2020-08-25_12.58.03.png

Hi I am _ImSorry_ but I may be changing my username to either Unimpressed or Misspeak, I built this map on my plot by myself
I read the important must read but if you need I have a disc ImSorry#5518.
I think this should be a hard if you decide to add it

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey _ImSorry_,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have an overabundance of Mine/Stone-related maps currently on our server, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think there's even a build on this map. It's just a bunch of floating parkour and a stone wall. You can't call that a build. We want you to create a central build that acts as the foundation of your map and then you integrate your parkour into it. This is just unacceptable.
  • Parkour: The parkour was not very befitting of the hard difficulty as it was pretty easy and short of the recommended length. You must either change the map's difficulty or buff it/add jumps. Furthermore, the parkour had another major problem: repetitiveness. The greatest example of this is the wall segment where you just do ladder jumps roughly 30 times. That's not fun to do, it gets stale after 5. You need to be more creative so that your parkour is enjoyable to do.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.