Minevast > Manacube

Do you like the new Minevast? (Manacube)

• Nope. Terrible.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Yes it's good

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • It's okay.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grxphics

Ratings
48 8
The name change for me is annoying. I disagree with this choice because even if the majority wants Manacube, there should still be a poll that Dacon or Dyn should post. I think this a bad change. I like Graser10 but I do not like big servers.

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
i just have a bad feeling about it don't ask me what cus i ain't sure but just seems like it's gonna be bad suggests a lot of PVP stuff to me and major changes to the server.... that actually worked. idk maybe i am just a nostalgist. (one thing: your poll allows multiple answers... why would you allow multiple answers for a poll like this?)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hello! Look, the name change is the smallest part of the update. If you don't like the name, then ignore it. Sure, Minevast is more nostalgic, but change is ok. The name may be the thing that the server is called, but it's what the server has that puts it in the map. Ignore the name, and just play the server. Besides, ManaCube gives the server an adventurous and mythical tone to it. I have heard that the new name sounds like a faction server name, but it doesn't. The server has adventurous stuff (like Islands and Survival). I think it's easy to tell that ManaCube isn't a faction server. I hope you understood what I'm saying. Anyways, see you on the server!

Status
Not open for further replies.