Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya @NotSawee!

Below I shall be going over a review of your map.
Please bear in mind that I am not a map judge, I am just giving my insight into your map!

Build - The build itself is a little off, random floating ores and a pickaxe doesn't really give much to go off of. It's a nice idea, but I also believe that it's overused a little within parkour as a whole. I recommend trying to add some authenticity and originality to your build, try building something aesthetically pleasing with more going on, rather than floating ores!

Theme - With the theme, it's heavily overused as I stated above, on Manacube there are a lot of mining maps already [/log GoldMine - /log Mineshaft - /log SaltMines - /log GoldMinePK - /log Mine,Mine,Mine] I would recommend you search around for other maps and then start building an original theme, to ensure you are not clashing with already existing maps/ideas, the map list can be found here:
https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/

Parkour - The parkour can be worked on! You should add different blocks that include varying height and depth to the map itself; flower pots, chests, fences, slabs, stairs, carpets, fence gates, and trapdoors are just a few of the blocks you can add. I recommend looking at newly accepted maps within /warp beta to grasp an idea of what blocks to use!

I have also found a few skips on your map; the red arrows are the skip paths and the green arrows are the intended path! Make sure when using barrier blocks, that players cannot jump to them and use them as skips on the course!
1608158961152.png

1608158993195.png

I hope you can take my points into consideration!
All the best,
Jashhy

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello NotSawee,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have some maps based on mining (2DMC, GoldMine, GoldMinePK.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here and clicking the google doc in the thread: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is a bit plain, so try to add more details throughout, on both the inside and outside! The build feels quite flat at the moment.
The parkour is quite repetitive throughout, so please make sure you use different jump styles throughout your entire map! The length of the course is good for the medium difficulty; however, the jumps are a bit inconsistent in terms of difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.