Rejected Minion Parkour Easy

Do you like the minion?

• Yes! Its cute!

• Not really, couldve done better.

• Nope sorry.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ratings
Repost! I accidentally posted this on the wrong page. So, here is my minion parkour! It has 36 jumps and is made for racing. There are 2 checkpoints, and very easy jumps so it fits the easy level. Creator is LanaKittyx
and you can get to it by doing /warp minionpk hope you guys like it!
2015-07-29_16.53.06.png
2015-07-29_17.20.17.png

Attachments

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
This parkour is really short, and when I think about it its just a minion pixel art with blue and orange/yellow jumps. So its kinda lacking of detail..
However, very good parkour. I'd love to farm it >:D

Ratings
This parkour is really short, and when I think about it its just a minion pixel art with blue and orange/yellow jumps. So its kinda lacking of detail..
However, very good parkour. I'd love to farm it >:D
the point of the blue and yellow jumps are to match the minions. i would add more detail but i had not much of a good idea thank you though :)

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly, your map has been rejected!

Please Note - Your jump count is the amount of jumps it would take the player to complete the course, not the amount of jumps on both sides of the course. You only needed to count the jumps from one side of your course, since they were symmetrical.

Your map is far too short. Even the short easy maps have some sort of a gimmick that keep them lasting longer... Then again, if I had my way, at least five of the current easy courses would be removed for lack of innovation.

The colour theme was interesting, but ultimately, the only thing that said minion was the pixel art. And that wasn't part of the actual parkour.

~ Billy