Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
Hi Bazinko,
I just played the map out. It was kind of fun but VERY repetitive. There also isn't really a theme here. The jumps difficulty are suited for around medium, but nowhere near insane. 120 jumps are a lot for this map. If your map is rejected, I'd recommend cutting down on the # of jumps, increasing the variety and difficulty of the jumps, and deciding on a more prominent theme. -1 from me.

Yoshidude47

Yoshidude47
Yoshidude47
Ratings
54 3
To go off of what carvhes mentioned about your map, it doesn't really have a unified theme to make it stand out. I do like the concept, as it reminds me a bit of Red v.s Blue or Blue v.s Orange, but I have an idea for you to try for the build: If you want to stick with the 'mirrored' theme, have the whole parkour be against the glass of a giant accented mirror, that you parkour between both sides of. However as it is, I don't think it'll get accepted. -1

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello bazinko,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The main issue is that your map is lacking a main theme and build. Maps on Manacube are required to have a main theme, and a build that reflects the theme well.
The parkour, as stated above, is a bit repetitive throughout. There's some different jumps in here, but each section is repetitive, so please make sure you have more variation throughout your entire map. The length of your map matches an insane map; however, the jumps are too easy for the difficulty desired.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.