MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING your map submission. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is not original as we already have a lot of Minecraft and Mob-themed maps (Creeper, etc.) Please check the Parkour List before creating a map to make sure your theme is unique and original!
Build: The build was mediocre - it was accurate to the theme, but the mobs could've used a bit more detail. The creeper doesn't strongly resemble a creeper (same with the enderman and the slime), which is off-putting when playing the map. In addition, a wider block variety would make the build stand out a lot more and overall increase the enjoyment of your map.
Parkour: The parkour was the proper length and difficulty for an EASY map rather than a medium, and the parkour was so-so. You could really elevate the parkour experience of your submission by introducing a wider variety of blocks and jumps on your map, with heads, anvils, water, chests, glass panes, etc. If you need inspiration for cool jumps, you can always check /warp beta or any of the Accepted Community Maps for a demonstration of what we look for as a map judge.

I'd love to see more submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
In addition, please read the Map Submission Guidelines post by Dacon and follow the given formatting for future submissions as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.