Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Map Name: Mobs
Map Id: -105;113
Map Jumps: 44
Map Difficulty: Easy
Map Checkpoints: 5

This map has a history of 4 Great friends a creeper, zombie, a skelleton and a spider
They all met each other in a near by village and are now very good friends! And they
want you too get to know them better!

:D Hop in to the world of Creepy, Spidey, Zombie and Skelly as their friendship gets stronger and they have fun!
In this map there is atleast 1 parkour that is diffrent from the rest whether thats water, ,slime,ladders, fences, blocks and heads!

Attachments

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 38
-1 it’s 3D pixel art

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
SUBMISSION REJECTED

Hey there,
unfortunately after some in-depth review on on your submission I've sadly decided to REJECT it for a handful of obvious reasons.

Parkour theme/originality:
Unfortunately from my perspective your theme is unoriginal, your first mistake was sadly using 3D pixel art, we've got dozens of parkour maps/submissions that feature pixel art to the point where it's generally not recommended as it's pretty much just repetition of similar type parkour maps, generally we make exceptions on highly detailed 3D pixel arts/builds that center around a wider theme but sadly yours is not in that category.

Parkour variety/difficulty: Your parkour variety from my perspective is quite bland, going throughout your build I noticed that it feels quite repetitive at times which does not help, I noticed that you used a handful of similar blocks throughout your whole submission, I highly recommend that you add more interesting jump patterns and block types such as flower pots, anvil jumps, cactus blocks, chest/enchantment tables, barriers, ETC. Anything that can be used for parkour is pretty much recommended as long as it suits the theme and is attractive/interesting.

Your parkour difficulty could be considered that of an EASY submission I will credit you on that and I did notice that you attempted to use block variety in your submission with creeper skulls and vines but unfortunately it's not really enough to distract it from the unoriginal build type and basic parkour.

Good luck on your future map submissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.