---------------------------------------------

First name Atlas

Age 18

Country or Timezone
I live in America with EST timezone

Discord username
Colddayinhel

Why do you want to become staff?
I am eager to contribute actively to the ManaCube community as a helper, focusing particularly on Olympus. My motivation stems from witnessing firsthand the challenges that new players often face in obtaining timely assistance and guidance. As a dedicated helper, my primary goal is to enhance the new player experience by offering consistent and reliable support.

I believe that fostering a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere is crucial for ensuring that all players feel valued and encouraged to explore and enjoy everything ManaCube has to offer. By actively engaging with new players, answering their questions, and providing clear explanations of game mechanics and server features, I aim to alleviate confusion and facilitate a smoother transition into the community.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I have been an active player on ManaCube since December 2023, with approximately 570 hours of playtime on Olympus

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? Currently, I can dedicate 5-6 hours daily, totaling around 25 hours per week. I start college in august so I will most likely only have about 18-20 hours per week for a little while. When the work load evens out and becomes less hectic, it should return to normal.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I possess a strong understanding of how Olympus operates, including familiarity with its various commands and mechanics. This knowledge enables me to navigate the server effectively and assist players in utilizing its features optimally. I am committed to staying updated on any changes or updates to ensure that my knowledge remains current and beneficial to the community.

In addition to technical proficiency, I pride myself on being kind, patient, and empathetic when interacting with players who seek guidance or have numerous questions. I understand that learning the ropes of a new server can be overwhelming, especially for newcomers, and I am dedicated to providing clear explanations and support to help them feel confident and welcome.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? While it has been some time since my previous roles, I have served as a moderator on smaller community servers such as CubedMc and Shadow Revival. These experiences equipped me with skills in managing disruptive behavior, handling chat spam, and effectively reporting issues to higher staff when necessary. It has also helped me understand how important staff are.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
Three key attributes distinguish me as a suitable helper:

Active Engagement: I am consistently present in chat, ready to answer questions and engage with the community.
Supportive Attitude: I proactively assist players facing challenges, ensuring they receive the help they need.
Conflict Resolution: I handle disruptive players tactfully, aiming to de-escalate situations and maintain a positive gaming environment.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
I believe that the role of a staff member at ManaCube encompasses three primary responsibilities, each vital to the overall health and vibrancy of the community:

Support and Guidance:
One of the core responsibilities of a staff member is to provide comprehensive support and guidance to players. This involves helping newcomers and seasoned players alike understand and navigate the intricacies of the server's features and gameplay mechanics. Whether it's explaining commands, clarifying rules, or offering tips for optimal gameplay, I am committed to ensuring that all players feel welcomed and informed. By addressing questions promptly and effectively, I aim to contribute to a positive and enriching experience for everyone on ManaCube.

Community Management:
Another crucial aspect of the staff member's role is community management. It is essential to foster a welcoming and inclusive environment where players can enjoy their time without disruption. This involves actively monitoring chat and player interactions to uphold server rules and guidelines. I am prepared to address and mitigate disruptive behavior promptly and professionally, promoting respectful discourse and ensuring that every player feels safe and valued.

Server Functionality:
Staff needs to report any bugs or glitches to higher staff to ensure every individual can have a smooth gaming experience. I am willing to help report any bugs even if they are beneficial to players. Everyone should have the same advantages as others, which means no abusing bugs.

Are you able to use recording software? While I do not currently have recording software, I am willing to download and utilize it as required for monitoring and reporting purposes.

Anything else we should know?
I love this community and all its players and hope to further help others love it as well. I want everyone to know that they are welcome. When I first started, I didn't have a lot of help, so i want to push some kindness forward.

P.S sorry for any grammar/punctuation mistakes, it is quite late where i live and im slightly sleep deprived.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

You are aware that you may not use generative AI to write your application for you. Any suspicion of doing so will result in a rejection.
Yes

Softijsje26

QA Team
Softijsje26
Softijsje26
QA Team
Ratings
87 15
+1
Great application, I have seen you decent active for a longer period of time. You are an experienced player and how I experienced you a great person, you have been active answering people's question and always nice to people. I think you would be a great addition to the staffteam!