Money Making in Survival?

Briskers

Donator
Ratings
Hey there!

I'm new to Survival and I've actually been looking for a way to make some money around the Survival part of the server. Anyone have ideas? I currently have an IGS but they seem to be pretty useless due to the price of iron. How do you guys make your money?

Thanks,
Briskers

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9

Briskers

Donator
Ratings
Thanks guys! I really appreciate the help, I'll be checking out the cave spider spawners for sure. :)

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
The best method I've found is Cave Spider grinders, as spider eyes sell for $50 a pop. However, If you can have a way to have multiple money making methods, such as a cactus farm, or a fast breaking melon farm (please, try not to fully automate them. Semi-auto will work fine), it is obviously more efficient.

Ratings
You can type /warp cave_farm in game,
it will tp you to my base, and there are many auto farm to make money.
You can just copy that.

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
A really good way to make money is grinding! Spider eyes sell for a good 50$ per eye, while 4 blaze rods sell for 100. Another good way is to sell things in /auc! As long as it's something people want to buy, and it's a reasonable price, people will most likely buy it!

Monsoon Crescent

ELITE
MoonDerps
MoonDerps
ELITE
Ratings
24 8
Really good ways to make money is Farming Mobs, farming, and Selling things like enchanted books on /auc