More Prison Guards

Guys... The prison server is home to many drug dealers and drug users. The prison server though only has a few guards. The guards that the server has already are barely on, and when they do come on they're only for only a matter of minutes. The most I've seen a guard on for was 4 minutes, and after he left all the drug dealing and drug using continued. If you're going to have drugs and guards on a server, have more guards so those doing drugs actually have to try harder to get money. Right now those with drugs are just selling 24/7 with no jail time! This needs to stop!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
I filled out the best application I could :(

(Jk Lol)

Most of the guards I don't think come on :(
That's my exact point! Finally somebody else who can see my perspective! There's like 5+ guards and last time I seen one a guard on was 2 weeks ago! I'm on everyday from 4-9 usually, every once in a while I play till like 2 in the morning!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
That's my exact point! Finally somebody else who can see my perspective! There's like 5+ guards and last time I seen one a guard on was 2 weeks ago! I'm on everyday from 4-9 usually, every once in a while I play till like 2 in the morning!
I think there is only two guards: Hydr0kt and Brackish. They are never on prison and to be honest, it's not their fault. They are mods on KitPvP and chat-mods on all other servers, and they don't have time to go on a small server like prison with only about 15 people.

I think there is only two guards: Hydr0kt and Brackish. They are never on prison and to be honest, it's not their fault. They are mods on KitPvP and chat-mods on all other servers, and they don't have time to go on a small server like prison with only about 15 people.
I know there has to be more than two. But I'm hoping to become a guard for this reason. They're never on, all day on the server there's people doubt drugs and cursing each other out! I'm on this server pretty much all day everyday cause I don't got anything else better to do. Its so annoying though how people can't get along. 95% of my screenshots are of people advertising, cursing, being racist and people selling and doing drugs! I got around 150 screenshots

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
I know there has to be more than two. But I'm hoping to become a guard for this reason. They're never on, all day on the server there's people doubt drugs and cursing each other out! I'm on this server pretty much all day everyday cause I don't got anything else better to do. Its so annoying though how people can't get along. 95% of my screenshots are of people advertising, cursing, being racist and people selling and doing drugs! I got around 150 screenshots
Same! I've reported a ton of people. Though, I think Minevast isn't as big on the 'Prison' server as they are with all of their other servers, mostly because its the least played! I really hope they get another guard soon!

Same! I've reported a ton of people. Though, I think Minevast isn't as big on the 'Prison' server as they are with all of their other servers, mostly because its the least played! I really hope they get another guard soon!
I've made like 3 reports in the past day and I love prisons! I've applied to be a guard 3 times, 2 denied after a single day. The third one is still being viewed

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
I've made like 3 reports in the past day and I love prisons! I've applied to be a guard 3 times, 2 denied after a single day. The third one is still being viewed
To be guard, try to be more active on the forums and get likes! I still remember I didn't see a guard on Prison for the first three weeks I joined Minevast (I used to be on the prison server constantly)!

yankeefan1187

Ratings
Guys you do not have to worry because I know a few young cops in real life who enjoy minecraft and they might be interested in what you have to report. Personally there should be a cop rank you have to apply separately for, but they do not ban, mute or kick. They are there to make sure drug deals do not occur. (1 step below helper pretty much), but they can jail people, but not for excessive amounts of time. Like up to 10 minutes.

Michael_

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
71 6
Guys you do not have to worry because I know a few young cops in real life who enjoy minecraft and they might be interested in what you have to report. Personally there should be a cop rank you have to apply separately for, but they do not ban, mute or kick. They are there to make sure drug deals do not occur. (1 step below helper pretty much), but they can jail people, but not for excessive amounts of time. Like up to 10 minutes.
I don't mind being a cop :3

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
I tried but got no success :c

elisnakeman

Donator
Ratings
Yeh I Think there should be like a "cop" rank to the prison sever because there are so many drug dealers and people who cuss. The "Cop" rank should be a higher promotion for guards