Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel_Fire55

Pixel_Fire55
Pixel_Fire55
Pixel_Fire55
Mountain Climbing
2020-12-02_19.56.25.png 2020-12-02_19.56.38.png 2020-12-02_19.56.56.png
Not sure what that means, but /plot visit Pixel_Fire55 1 works (if that's what you're asking for)
Easy
30 Jumps

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
Hey, cool map! I have some improvements to it if you carr to read!
- The theme is very unoriginal as we have lots of mountain like maps already so my advice to you would either pick a new theme or make this build special by adding something cool and unique
- Add a wide variety of jumps to the course like: Brewing Stands, chests, anvils, flower pots and so on to make the parkour more enjoyable.
- Make sure the parkour isn't floating around in the air and sticks to your build.

Goodluck!
- Bin

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
Hey there, Pixel_Fire55

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: Hey there, unfortunately for your theme I'm classifying it as unoriginal, this is due to a lot of mountain/island type parkour maps on the parkour server.

Build: Your build is pretty simple/basic and you don't really have much terraforming at all in your build, it looks choppy/messy and there aren't really any interesting builds added into your parkour.

Parkour: For your parkour, unfortunately, it is unvaried and there aren't really any interesting blocks or parkour jumps incorporated into your parkour map. I recommend adding many more interesting jumps/blocks into your parkour such as flower pot jumps, chest/enchantment table jumps, etc.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.